- To build a better Chinese community with close bond and support to each other, and make volunteerism a part of our regular life.
- To promote Chinese culture to the society and help make it fun to learn Chinese.
- To encourage healthy life style and outdoor adventures.
We provide opportunities for interaction and fellowship through events that enhance social involvement, Chinese cultural promotion, and our members’ health and welfare.
Organize various events to serve the objectives.
- 2020 保卫家园，小大师在行动 We are in action
- 2016一起去西游中文大闯关 Chinese Adventure — A Journey to West
- Microsoft Fund Giving Campaign for Little Masters Club
- Christmas Gift for Homeless Kids
- 2015中国风 Chinese Style (Art Show, Bakery Sale, Talent Show)
特殊时期，社区互相帮忙，信息共享，大家一起安全度过被困家中的这段时间! 医护人员教我们如何安全的购物和订外卖： https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDuwc9KBps 中餐馆外卖和信息汇总： 点击这里 华州心理学会推荐 （From Washington StatFe Psychological Association） Resource book for activities ： https://www.wspapsych.org/docs/Activity_Booklet-2020-Final.pdf A book for younger kids（with multiple translations）： https://www.mindheart.co/descargables Another good book for kids：https://www.wspapsych.org/docs/Explaining_COVID-19_to_Kids_Childrens_Book.pdf Good resources for parents to work... Read More
The Pacific Northwest’s blood supply is at risk of collapse in coming days. The accelerating number of blood drive cancellations due to the closure of schools, businesses, and events over coronavirus concerns has put nearly... Read More
助缓解西雅图地区医用防护用品短缺，小大师决定从现在开始一周时间内（截止到3/27/2020）接受社区捐款，用于购买医护人员的防护装备。现阶段我们集中人力采购最短缺的N95或者同类口罩，尽快交给各大医院和诊所。基于现在情况每日瞬息万变，如果在筹款结束时出现口罩不再紧缺，或有多余善款，我们会把善款捐给UW Virology（https://depts.washington.edu/uwviro/），支持他们对coronavirus的医学研究。 Read More
When COVID-19 is getting under control in China, we are now facing the risk and challenge of defending this unprecedented pandemics at our home, the greater Seattle region and the Washington State.Therefore, Little Masters Club... Read More