- To build a better Chinese community with close bond and support to each other, and make volunteerism a part of our regular life.
- To promote Chinese culture to the society and help make it fun to learn Chinese.
- To encourage healthy life style and outdoor adventures.
We provide opportunities for interaction and fellowship through events that enhance social involvement, Chinese cultural promotion, and our members’ health and welfare.
Organize various events to serve the objectives.
- 2016一起去西游中文大闯关 Chinese Adventure — A Journey to West
- Microsoft Fund Giving Campaign for Little Masters Club
- Christmas Gift for Homeless Kids
- 2015中国风 Chinese Style (Art Show, Bakery Sale, Talent Show)
- 2015自行车拉力赛 Bike-A-Thon
2016 Bike-A-Thon Project Lead /2016青少年自行车拉力赛项目负责人: [email protected]
The Internet has drastically changed the way that children interact with the world. It is a wonderful resource, at the same time access to it has its hazards. We are so glad and honored to... Read More
The 2019 Little Masters Club Beijing Education Summer Program will take place in Beijing, China on July 29 – August 9, 2019. The application form is at bottom. Our Chinese partner to host the program is... Read More
Interested in gaining real-world project experience and making a difference in the local community? The team at Bloodworks Northwest (One of the largest blood bank and research institution in the Pacific Northwest) is looking for... Read More
Who are you, what makes you unique, how to advocate yourself? What are your super powers and hidden strengths? What are the essential skills for you to navigate, integrate, develop, and advance in your academic... Read More