On December 18th, 2020 from 4 – 5pm, Little Masters Club will be teaching kids to make a paper Christmas tree. This fun, easy craft can help make your home more festive. Made simply with paper materials that you can find in your home. Your can also customize this and put any decorations you want on the tree.
Date: December 18th, 2020
Time: 4 – 5pm
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– Color paper of your choice for the tree. (A4 8.5 x 11)
(If you don’t have colored paper, please color any white papers before the class or use old colorful magazine pages.)
– Color paper of your choice for the tree leaves. (8.5 x 5.5 or half of A4)
– Small pieces of colored paper decoration for your tree
– 1 piece of brown paper (A4 8.5 x 11)
– A glue stick or double sided tape
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
*Parents may need to be available to assist your child.
Donations are highly recommended. Please donate through PayPal at [email protected]
(Write down “donation to the art group” on the note section)
We hope to see you there!