Host: StarTutor 2020 （Emily Du）
StarTutor offers a speech and debate camp at beginner and intermediate levels, aimed at improving persuasive speaking and critical thinking skills.
* Beginner and Intermediate classes
* Develops critical thinking & public speaking skills
* Lends a competitive edge for high school debate
* Low student-coach ratio
* Coached by the co-founders of the Bellevue Middle School Debate Club
* 800+ registered Coaching Hours, longtime tutor and debate teacher
* State Top Speaker, National competitor, Worlds debater
* Awarded the National Speech and Debate Association (NSDA)’s highest honor: Premier Distinction
* Awarded NSDA National All American, All American Scholar, All State
* Vice President and Debate Captain at Interlake Speech and Debate
* 2020 Presidential Scholar
Who: Camp is good for middle schoolers to early high schoolers, or 11- to 16- years old
Time： Jul. 27 – Aug. 7 2020, weekdays, 7–9 pm
Fee：There is a $300 fee per student. Please pay it to [email protected], to secure a spot after completing the registration. The fee is Non-refundable after 7/25/2020, or 48 hours after enrollment, whichever comes first.
Online meeting information will be sent to registration email couple days before the camp starts. Please look out for it in your inbox.
For questions, please contact: [email protected]