We will be teaching how to make Independence Day Hair Bow Ties on Friday, July 3rd. These beautiful bow ties are easy to make and can be worn on July 4th.
Date: Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– a hot glue gun (kids may need parent assistant)
– double sided tape
– ribbon (or cloth if you do not have ribbon)
– two pieces of about 7 inches of 1 1/2 inches thick ribbon
– two pieces of about 1 inch of 3/8 inch thin ribbon
– two pieces of around 5 inches of 5/8 inch medium ribbon
– a hair band with nothing on it
– a hair clip with nothing on it
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
*Parents may need to be available to assist with the craft
Please sign up on using this link: https://forms.gle/GJMBvNTA1Ftk9uqg9
Donations are highly recommended. Please donate through PayPal at [email protected]
We can’t wait to see everyone there!