Host: Danyuan Wang
Danyuan, a high school student passionate about computer science and AI technology, will give a simple introduction to how personal assistant apps work through this 10 class workshop!
- Have some basic python development experience.
- Have passed Algebra I
- Have strong interest on AI technology
- Web Development is a plus but not required.
Technical Requirements :
- A computer with at least 8G RAM and 128G SSD.
- Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS (Required only for Workshop)
- Microsoft Teams+ a Microsoft Account (an email address ends with outlook.com or hotmail.com)
- We will use Microsoft Teams for our online conference or team collaboration. You can install it on either Windows or Linux, depending your choice on the host OS.
Time： Ten classes ，1.5 hours each.
Wednesday and Friday, starting 7/15/20， 7 – 8:30 PM
Fee: Pay $50 at start of course to register. Paypal To: [email protected]
All are donated to little master’s club