小大师联手Seattle Advocates for Education，一个高中生的非盈利组织，在暑假期间推出面向初中生的青少年创业比赛： HOPE Challenge!
- 提交截止日期：July 15th at 11:59 PM PST.
- 更多信息，请参见 thehopechallenge.org。
- 我们将在近期组织一场zoom 活动介绍会议，请关注我们群里和网上通知！
The HOPE (Helping Our Passions Emerge) Challenge is a free entrepreneurship competition for middle school students, providing an opportunity for students to learn entrepreneurship by allowing their ideas to come to life.
- Students will respond to the following prompt: Develop a solution that seeks to solve an arising problem that COVID-19 has created. Students are expected to respond to the prompt by submitting an elevator pitch video (1-3 minutes) proposing their product or service.
- Teams can win up to $200 in prizes and can learn more at thehopechallenge.org
- Competition is for middle school students (2019-2020 school year), and they can work in teams of 1 – 4.
- Submission deadline is July 15th at 11:59 PM PST.
- An Zoom informational session will be scheduled in the next week or so. Please pay attention to our notifications!