This Friday, Little Masters Club will be hosting a class to make your own paper Boxes! This craft is easy and simple, with the only material necessary being paper and glue/tape/double sided tape. Afterwards, you can also make a cute little peach blossom flowers as the cherry on top! This can be used as a box for trinkets such as beads, or as a organizer for supplies. You can even make it into a shelf if you make many and glue them together! Hope to see you there!
Date: Friday, 5/15
Time: 4-5 PM
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– 2 sheets of 21 x 21 paper(construction paper or colored paper work too)
– double-sided tape (glue, hot glue, and normal tape can all work as well)
– pens, markers, colored pencils, etc to decorate the drawer with (optional)
– small square pieces of paper(optional for the flower. In the first picture, I just cut a square about the size i wanted my flower to be. As you can see, you can make many flowers of different sizes and colors. You can use already colored paper or white paper and design the flower. For the second drawer, I used 7 cm x 7 cm sheet of paper.) (Side note, using larger sheets of paper is easier)
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
*Parents may need to be available to assist your child.
Donations are highly recommended. Please donate through PayPal at [email protected]
(Please write “donation to the art group to fight COVID-19” on the note section)
We can’t wait to see everyone there!
Sign up here:https://forms.gle/d28dsVQSwN2u8ptEA