Join an art online art class to cardboard planes! While recycling a toilet paper roll, these cute planes can serve as decoration or even a toy.
Date: Friday, April 17th
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– One toilet paper roll
– Cardboard (at least 6″x6″)
– Hot glue (if you do not have access to hot glue, liquid glue will work)
– Scissors (should be able to cut through cardboard)
– Markers and pens for decorating
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
Donations are highly recommended.
- Please donate through PayPal at: [email protected]
- All donations will go to efforts towards charity for COVID-19!
We can’t wait to see everyone there!
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/wBe3rhNtwWPN8MGF6