Little Masters Children’s Choir
- Highest Quality Vocal Arts Education: Enabling every child who wants to sing in LMCC to do so, and receive professional vocal training and performance opportunities.
- Every child can be a confidence performer on stage.
- Director : Pamela Casella, who is an accomplished veteran of the opera and recital stage. An artist under Columbia Management, she was a regional winner in the Metropolitan Opera competition, won the Luciano Pavarotti Opera Competition (over 3,000 competitors world-wide) and was asked to sing Mimi with Pavarotti in their production of La Boheme, won first place in the San Francisco Opera Merola program, and earned top honors with the Minna Kaufman Rudd Foundation and the Astral Foundation grant (both New York City).
Fostering the personal growth of children through experiences in music education and performance.Students not only acquire skills in music education and performance, they also learn to be self-confident, committed, and compassionate individuals.
As an organization, Little Masters Children’s Choir pursues the relationships with local, national, and international education institutions that facilitate multi-faceted learning opportunities, and provide more opportunity for our singers.
- One class per week in LMC office, class length is 90 mins including singing and performance
- We will organize recital and attend some performance in seattle area. 3 times per year is at least.
- 一直以来加入小大师有两年多的时间了,一直以自己是小大师的一份子为骄傲。去年的时候认识了⻄雅图非常好的声乐老师 Pam。在自己孩子受益的同时也想到让小大师的孩子也有机会认识这样一位在声乐界享有盛誉的老师。就产生了成立小大师儿童合唱团的想法。希望通过合唱团的成立,让更多的孩子接受正规的声乐培训,同时也有机会代表小大师登上更多的舞台。让小大师的名字让更多的人了解。因为 Pam 老师曾经和美国很多的专业团体合作,她既有丰富的演唱教学经验,又会给孩子提供更多在美国社会表演的机会。