Learn how to make a card featuring a sun with 3D rays! This card is perfect to celebrate summer and when opened, the card displays a personalized message!
Date: Thursday, 8/13
Time: 4-5 PM
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– Blue construction paper (9in x 12in)
– Yellow construction paper (2in x 9 in)
– Orange construction paper (2 in x 9 in)
– White paper (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
– A round object to trace a circle with (diameter of around 4 inches)
– Black marker
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
*Parents may need to be available to assist your child.
Donations are highly recommended. Please donate through PayPal at [email protected]emastersclub.org
(Write down “donation to the art group” on the note section)
We can’t wait to see everyone there!
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/6vjF7U636TGrZoxL6