Father’s Day is coming up, and if you need a unique gift for your loving father, this craft is perfect for you! The Little Masters Art Group will be teaching how to make a cute tuxedo card and a elegant tissue flower to gift to your father on Friday, June 19 from 4-5 PM. Hope to see you there!
Date: Friday, June 19
Time: 4-5 PM
Please prepare these materials before the lesson:
– Two sheets of paper(One colorful, one white)(Can be construction or regular)
– A small strip of black paper(1.5 inch wide, 8 inch long(approximate))
– A small strip of black paper(0.75 cm wide, 10 cm long(approximate))
– Double-sided tape (Normal tape or glue can both work)
– Markers, pens, and colored pencils (Optional, for decorating)
– Small beads(Optional, for decoration)
– Writing utensil
– One sheet of tissue paper
– Crayons(Optional, for decoration)(Lipstick will work as well)
– A computer for the online lesson – we will be using Zoom
*Parents may need to be available to assist your child.
Donations are highly recommended. Please donate through PayPal at [email protected]
We can’t wait to see everyone there!